Terms of Service
Hatchet Caye Resort is owned and operated by:
Tracy Island Limited
Third Floor, Conway House, 7-9 Conway Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3NT
Terms & Policies
- Rates are based on U.S. Dollars.
- Tax and service:
- Rooms: 9% Hotel Tax & 10% Service Charge are included in ala carte and packaged room rate.
- Meals and Beverages: 12.5% GST Tax is included & 10% Service Charge is additional for ala carte guests and included for package guests.
- Trips: 12.5% GST Tax is included.
- Gift Shop: 12.5% GST Tax is included.
- Rates include transfers between Placencia Airstrip / Boat Launch & Return.
- Packaged rates include boat transfer from mainland to island on arrival and departure dates. Ala carte rates do not include boat transfer cost.
- Packages rates include breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ala cart rates do not include meals.
- Rates include complimentary use of swimming pool, kayaks, hobie cats, pedal boats, snorkel gear and light fishing tackle.
- Children under 12 are handled on a booking by booking case and not with blanket rules. Contact us for more details.
- For additional roll-aways or futons, there will be a $30 US per person extra person sharing charge.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Travelers Checks are accepted as payment at the Resort
- For room bookings a 50% deposit is payable within 7 days of confirmation. The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. If a booking is made 45 days or fewer prior to arrival, then full payment is
due upon booking.
- For all packages and ala carte bookings: park and entrance fees are additional.
- Beverages are not included except for morning coffee.
- We do not under any circumstance refund cancelled voucher program bookings from sites such as Living Social or Groupon.
Deposit / Cancellation Policy
50% deposit is payable 7 days after booking confirmation. Final payment is payable 30 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is received 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date full refund less $100USD administration fee will be refunded. If cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to arrival date 50% credit valid for up to one year.