Belize Private Island Policies
Below is a list of our island policies.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- All taxes are included in our packaged rate
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy.
- 3 night minimum for packaged rate
- A la carte room rates: 12.5% Hotel Tax & 10% Service Charge are additional
- A la carte meals: 12.5% GST Tax is included & 10% Service Charge is additional.
- Tours: 12.5% GST Tax is included.
- Persons 12 years and over sharing room pays US$20.00 per night plus meals and transfer fee
- For additional roll-away beds, there will be an extra US$30 charge for each extra person
- For payments at the resort we accept: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Cards and Travelers Checks
- Minimum number of 4 nights may apply during peak times.
- Marine Park and entrance fees may apply to tour rates.
- Beverages are not included in packaged rates
- Please note that taxes are subject to change according to government policy.
- Complimentary activities and amenities include free wireless internet, fresh water swimming pool, snorkel gear, light fishing tackle, pedal boats, kayaks and Hobie Cats.
- We do not under any circumstances refund cancelled voucher program bookings from sites such as Living Social or Groupon
Tipping is at your discretion and always appreciated but never expected. All tips are entirely distributed among the employees with no portion retained by the resort. If your service is exemplary, you may tip as you would at home. Guests can leave tips for staff at the end of their stay when paying their bill by cash or credit card.
Electricity on the Island
Electricity is standard U.S. 110 volt, 60 cycle AC from our inverters charged by our solar array and backup generators. We want you to be comfortable, but encourage energy conservation as well.
Water on the Island
Our water is excellent; produced by our three reverse osmosis desalinization plants. Rain water is harvested and hot water in each cabana is provided by a solar heater.
Please notify us of any existing medical conditions which might require attention. We maintain first aid packs on the island in addition to first aid kits in every boat. Placencia Village has a General Practitioner clinic and Belize City has a tertiary care hospital and trauma facility.