Yoga Vacations At Hatchet Caye
Hatchet Caye prides itself in being a premier destination for yoga groups vacationing in Belize. The resort and the island currently hold the distinction of being on Anancy Magazine’s list of Top 5 Yoga Retreats in the Caribbean. Our luxurious and fully-equipped resort, however, doesn’t boast elaborate facilities for yoga practitioners at all – rather, we take pride in our rare, exquisite natural surroundings, which provide the perfect backdrop for any serious yogi. Lay your mat out on the hardwood floor inside your luxurious, plush cabana, or out on your private veranda. You can even find a spot on the beach, or on the over-water palapa that sits at the end of our pier, and experience an incredible sunrise or sunset as you stretch, bend, breathe, and relax your way to physical, mental, and spiritual balance.
If you are part of a group of yogis who are looking for a place suitable for a yoga holiday or retreat, then contact us at Hatchet Caye Resort to help us plan your visit. In addition to access to anywhere on the island suitable for doing yoga, Hatchet Caye yoga guests will also have full access to all amenities at the resort, including a freshwater pool, hobie cats, kayaks, pedal boats, snorkeling gear for snorkeling right around the island, and spa services. You’d also be able to dine at our renowned Lionfish Grill, or take a dive or boat tour out to incredible spots on the Barrier Reef for snorkeling and diving adventures.
If you’re considering traveling with a yoga group, then you should know about and consider Hatchet Caye’s full island rental package. This package is specially catered to groups of up to 26 people, and grants exclusive access to the entire island for the duration of your stay. The package also includes:
- Ground transfer of the whole group from and to the Placencia Airport
- Boat transfer of the whole group to and from Hatchet Caye Resort
- Accommodation for 18 persons at Hatchet Caye Resort (some rooms may accommodate additional people on roll-away beds; pricing for extra persons varies)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Snorkel Tour to Turtle Spot (not inclusive of a park fee of $10 US per person)
- Use of our Hobie Cats, kayaks, pedal boats and snorkel gear
- All taxes and service charges on rooms, meals, tours, and transfers
Contact us at Hatchet Caye today to find out more about getting booked for a one-of-a-kind Caribbean yoga retreat!< Back